Join Right Mutha Effin Now!!!!!


Band email
Quantcast
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aha I got an ipad


I got my Ipad yesterday and I'm loving this bitch. It's way cleaner than I thought it would be and I feel milk a ball in ass Negro right bout now. It's dope as hell. The batteries lasts a long as time and I hvent charged it since I opened it out the box. The screen is bright as hell and smooth.. Last night I watched Krush Groovin on the iPad and chatted wit my new found cousin Marcus. He helping me out with my music and a nigga really feelin invicible right now. I'm bout to drop an EP next month so I gotta lot of work to do to get it finished. Be prepared for the Deezil Greezil show because The Great Adventures of the Bipolar Rapper will be here before you know it and Im uploading hits as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment